What to Expect:

This is just a nonsense and full of randomness blog. If you are expecting some deep posts, sadly, you are in the wrong place. Posts will revolve around writing, life, love, anime, boys, and rants. Don't like? F^ck off ;)

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Project: Neverland mini-series

This will be my first ever mini-series. Yes, I had written sequels before but this will be my first titled mini-series.

So, let me tell you something about Project: Neverland.

Why Project: Neverland?

I've always loved Peter Pan. The idea of never growing up, never facing the responsibilities of being independent and an adult... Those were the reasons why I loved Peter Pan. And I also loved the idea of even though you are afraid of growing up, you must face it head on because growing up is the same as being strong. Argh. I don't even know if what I said has sense.

Do you know the bloody story behind Peter Pan? That in reality, the reason why the people that lived in Neverland never grows old was because they are already dead.

In real life, if you don't want to grow old, then go die. Simple as that. You have to grow up in order to live. You have to live in order to grow up.

Then there's Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell, the pixie who has been in love with Peter Pan since birth. Then there's Peter Pan, the forever young boy who fell for the human Wendy.

I've always liked Tinkerbell. She's spunky, annoying, and yet she loves dearly.

And thus, I decided to make a mini-series where a bitter Tinkerbell will wreak havoc just because she was brokenhearted. Her very own Peter Pan was already in love with his Wendy.

My version of Tinker Bell made a blog and decided to pour her thoughts about love in that blog (I'll be making a blog like that, too, when I decided not to be lazy anymore). Her blog garnered many views, comments and members. Many were asking for advice so she decided to make a page where she could give an advice.

Oh! What a very helpful Tink.

Not.

Then enter Captain Hook. He was this guy who kept on annoying Tink. He's the only one who knows the real person behind Tink.

So... who's the real Tinker Bell and Captain Hook?

That's it. Why Project: Neverland? Because in Neverland, nobody grows old.



Here's the list of book heroes:

Book 1: Chance Aldrei Matthews (appeared on When A Genius Falls in Love as Chase's brother)
Book 2: Storm Hontiveros (appeared on The Prince's Trial-and-error Love as Rein's brother)
Book 3: Rance Miguel (appeared on Kiss, Kiss, Fall in Love as Eros' love rival)
Book 4: Trick Sandoval (new character and will appear on the previous PN books)

I hope you guys will wait for them.

If you want to read the Prologue and Chapter One of the first book, just simply click T H I S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment