What to Expect:

This is just a nonsense and full of randomness blog. If you are expecting some deep posts, sadly, you are in the wrong place. Posts will revolve around writing, life, love, anime, boys, and rants. Don't like? F^ck off ;)

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

So okay, I was MIA for a looooong time. Sorry. I forgot I have a blog. Meh. I'll try to be more active but you know, I don't have much things to blog about. Oh, I lied. I have so many things to say; about my personal life, about my writer life, and about my ♥ love so you could say I'm just being lazy.

Anyway, to those who loved watching animes and reading mangas, you might be familiar with this anime/mangaOokami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji ]. I tried reading this at first but got irritated towards the guy so I dropped it. Kyouya, no matter how handsome he was, was a big-ass jerk. While reading the manga, I could not seem to love him because he was so... argh.

Then the anime was released. I admit I like the drawing and the animation but I refused to watch it because I don't like the main guy, Kyouya. But then, I got bored so I decided to try it. And you know what, I still hate Kyouya. But... yes, there was a big but.

Towards the latter episodes, I'm starting to like him. He might be a jerk but he could also be a good jerk. Argh. I still think he was an irritating ass but somehow, he was slowly redeeming himself.

I think I MIGHT continue reading the manga.


I like his eyes though. Shit.

And, I kinda like the ending. It gave me the feels.


0 comments:

Post a Comment